There are two ways that you can access your CyberHub WHM Reseller Hosting panel to administer your sub accounts.
1. The first way is to log straight into your WHM hosting panel, click here
User your reseller username and password. Please note that you can not login using your sub accounts in this area.
2. The second way is to login to your the CyberHub cPanel webhosting panel using your reseller username and password, scroll down to near the bottom of the page and click on WHM. This will take you to your reseller account.
As a side note you can switch between all your sub hosting accounts at the cPanel level with the drop down near the top of the page.
At the WHM level you can do the following plus more
- Create a New Account
- Manage Account Suspensions
- Password Modifications
- Terminate an Account
- Upgrade/Downgrade an Account
- Edit DNS
- Manage SSL Certificate
At the cPanel level you can do the following plus more
- Manage Emails
- File Manager
- FTP Management
- Parked domains
- DNS Management
- MySQL Database Wizard
- Cron Jobs
- 1 click CMS install
- Also there are tutorial videos that explain how all this works
If you have any questions please submit a support ticket